Succulents come in a variety of shapes, colors, and sizes. They typically have thick fleshy leaves that are used to store water. These plants are native to areas with hot and dry climates, so they can endure long periods of drought. You will receive one succulent chosen by our plant care experts in your package.
- Succulents love light! Make sure they get at-least 6 hours of light a day
- Water your succulent every 10-14 days, make sure to only water the soil and not the leaves
- Completely soak the succulents soil and then let it dry out
- Plant your succulent in cactus/succulent soil in a pot with good draining holes
- Depending on the succulents you receive, some of them may or may not be pet-friendly