Revamp your living interior with the tropical charm of the Calathea Peacock! This decorative plant closely resembles the beautiful designs on peacocks wings when they flaunt them in all their majesty! The leaves that grow are long, wide, and have dark spots of green with small veins rippling in-between. This Calathea Peacock is native to Brazil and prefers a more humid environment of up to 60% so be sure to keep that in mind when choosing a spot for this handsome grower!
- The Calathea Peacock is not necessarily a beginner plant as it requires constant humidity checks and the ability to adapt to the environment it's in.
- Medium-Bright indirect light is perfect for this Calathea
- Water thoroughly during the growing season then reduces during winter. Water once or twice a week to keep the soil moist, but now oversaturated.
- The ideal temperature for the Calathea Peacock should be between 60ºF – 75ºF.
- The Calathea is non-toxic to pets
Make your home stand out with the Calathea Peacock and order yours online today!