Envelope your living space with the fresh botanical style of our Calathea Rufibarba 'Furry Feather'. With its oval, wavy, and distinguished colored leaves, this particular Calathea Rufibarba always makes a nice addition to your home. It’s native to tropical South and Central America, with roots in Africa and the West Indies as well. Give this tropical plant great sunlight and it will reward you with vibrant foliage every year!
- Place them near direct or indirect sunlight and they will flourish.
- Calathea must be kept in damp soil at all times, but definitely do not allow the plant to sit in water or in very wet soil.
- Keep the humidity levels high with a stand on a wet pebble tray.
- Feed the Calathea a weekly dose of nitrogen-rich fertilizer or twice a month during the growing season.
- This plant is non-toxic to pets and children
Dress your home with our stunning Calathea Rufibarba 'Furry Feather' - 6" Pot and order yours online today!