If you’re looking for an indoor plant to rejuvenate your home's living interior then this Chinese Evergreen Lady Valentine is always a great option. Give this Chinese Evergreen the love it needs and you’ll be welcomed to neon pink tints and green hues that blend so beautifully. This plant is a true head turner. You’ll see why it’s been a popular option for so long when you see the colors in person!
- The Chinese Evergreen prefers low to medium indirect light.
- Give the soil a good watering. When the top inch feels dry it's time to water. Cut back watering drastically in the winter.
- Avoid temperature shocks like taking it suddenly indoors or outdoors.
- Don’t use too much fertilizer as the Chinese Evergreen does great with minimal amounts.
- This plant is toxic to pets