This Chinese Evergreen Silver Bay has large, leathery green leaves with a lighter green splash on the middle of the leaves. The Chinese Evergreen, also known as Aglaonema, is fairly easy to grow and care for. Native to Asia, it tolerates almost any indoor condition. The larger leaves boast unique patterns that will work with all types of planters and furniture.
- Avoid direct sunlight, this plant will do best in a shaded room with indirect light
- Make sure to keep your Chinese Evergreen in an environment where the temperature does not drop below 60 degrees F
- Keep the soil moist at all times, water less in the winter. A good way to make sure you don't overwater is to water your plant with ice cubes every couple days
- Fertilize with liquid fertilizer in the spring for optimal growth
- The Chinese Evergreen is toxic to pets