This fancy gal comes lush with white tinted vegetation that always cheers up a living room! Very easy going and minimal work is required to get the best out of the Pothos Snow Queen. With its long stems and extended leaves in a light tone it's only fitting this one is named the “Snow Queen”! Place them around your coffee table, dining room set, or bedroom and the white glow will always uplift spirits. This pothos comes in a 4" pot.
- Medium or bright indirect sunlight works best with the Snow Queen. She still likes a bright room; she just doesn’t like to sunbathe. Tolerable to low light just no direct sun so don't put her near a window.
- Requires moderate infrequent watering. It’s best to let the soil dry out before watering again.
- To keep the Snow Queen as healthy as possible, keep it at temperatures between 60-85 ºF year round.
- Use a gentle mix of potting soil with peat moss to see amazing growth.
- This plant is toxic to pets
Whiten up your living space with the charm of the Pothos Snow Queen and order yours online today!