Add a splash of color to your living interior with the Curly Lipstick Plant. This indoor beauty rewards all growers with unique flowers that bloom out of little tubes giving it the name “Curly Lipstick”. This tropical charmer does great when near a bright window and always sparks conversations with its deeply colorful foliage.
- Can tolerate high to medium levels of light comfortably.
- This plant can live off of medium watering periods. Try not to overwater as best you can to prevent damage.
- Fertilize the plant monthly in the spring and summer to give it a good period of growth that sustains throughout the year.
- This is a tropical plant and it does prefer more humid climates so keep that in mind when you look for a spot to place it.
- This plant is non-toxic to pets and children