The Dieffenbachia Camille, also known as the Dumb Cane, has large green leaves and thrives in a large range of environments. The attractive yellow and green leaves make it a great addition to any room. This plant can grow up to 6 feet tall under the right conditions!
- Dieffenbachia will thrive in any light conditions except for direct sunlight - avoid direct sunlight. This plant will do best in medium light
- This plant will grow best in an environment where the temperature is between 65 and 75 degrees Fahrenheit, but will tolerate temperatures ranging from 50 to 85 degrees
- Keep the soil moist at all times - you can do this by watering with 2 to 3 ice cubes a day. This will allow the plant to gradually soak up the water as the ice cubes melt and will help prevent overwatering
- Fertilize once a month to enhance growth
- This plant is toxic to pets