The Dracaena 'Colorama' is known for its long pink strips that protrude out from its stems. This vibrant houseplant is easy to care for and will thrive in indirect light. The leaves will be more vibrant the more sunlight it receives. Dracaena are excellent air purifiers and were on NASA's list of plants that are proven to remove the most harmful chemicals from the air.
- These plants should be in medium to bright light for the best growth
- Water the Dracaenas thoroughly and allow the soil to be dry to the touch between waterings
- Dracaena grow well at average room temperatures but will be disturbed by cold drafts
- Fertilize once a month for optimal growth
- The Dracaena is toxic to pets