The Lucky Bamboo Dracaena plant is native to West Central Tropical Africa and known for its bright, strappy green leaves that grow along the upright, thick stems. The stems resemble bamboo, however, it is not technically a true bamboo. The Dracaena Lucky Bamboo can be grown in moist soil or chlorine free water. If you grown your plant in water, change the water weakly and provide with a weak liquid fertilizer. The Dracaena Bamboo will arrive in a 4" pot.
- These plants should be in medium to bright light for the best growth
- Water your Dracaena thoroughly and allow the soil to be dry to the touch between waterings
- Dracaenas grow well at average room temperatures but don't like cold drafts
- Fertilize once a month for optimal growth
- This plant is toxic to pets