The Dracaena White Jewel is an absolute showstopper any plant parent will love! Leaves rise from the main stalk and droop with elegance, while beautiful white stripes detail the green tones on the leaves. Its large size and theatrical display of flair and exuberance are what make it a popular choice for any home.
- The Dracaena White Jewel can tolerate low light but thrives in medium, indirect light. Direct, bright sunlight should be avoided to ensure the leaves don’t burn.
- Water when the top inch of soil has dried with fluoride-free water.
- Does well at room temperature between 60°F - 77°F. Cold temperatures should be avoided and water sparingly in the winter.
- You can get away without fertilizing the plant as a good soil mix will have it growing healthy.
- This plant is toxic to pets