With its rosette packed leaves, this Echeveria Blue Atoll succulent is a fun option to place near any window in the house. The thick fleshy leaves are thin and pointed with red to pink tips that flair out when fully grown. Like most perennial succulents, this evergreen variety seems to do very well in direct to indirect lighting. A great option for any level of gardener, this cute succulent always makes a lasting impression. This plant comes in a 4" nursery pot.
- The Echeveria Blue Atoll needs bright sunlight to maintain their colors and compact rosette form.
- Like most succulents, they need great drainage and infrequent water to prevent rot.
- Mix a good combination of succulent potting mix with sand to allow proper drainage and room for roots to dry out.
- Don’t fertilize the Echeveria Blue Atoll as it thrives in sandy potting mixes just fine.
- This plant is non-toxic to pets