This Australian native Fern “Kangaroo Paw” plant garnered its name from the different leaf forms on the plant. Its sporadic wavy leaves give it a wispy appeal that looks dandy when hit with a light breeze. The Kangaroo Paw is a very adaptable plant and can live comfortably in the home or office. Whether indoor out or outdoor, you can be sure the cunning charm of this Aussie born beauty will enchant your spirit.
- Grows best under very bright and indirect sunlight.
- Keep evenly moist, not overly wet or too dry.
- As it continues to grow you will need to start trimming some of the leaves and stems.
- Around 60-90°F is usually the perfect temperature for the Kangaroo Paw!
- The Kangaroo Paw is non-toxic to pets