The Ficus Bejamina or Ficus Breeze is a popular easy to grow houseplant. This plant may grow naturally in lowland tropical areas but can actually prosper in a wide range of different environments. These little trees can grow naturally up to 100ft so you may have to do some pruning when they reach their max height. This plant will arrive in a 6" nursery pot.
- The Ficus Breeze “Benjamina” loves medium to bright light so placing it near a window isn’t a bad idea.
- Only water when the top one inch of soil feels dry.
- To keep it nice and busy you’ll have to do some pruning just watch out for the milky residue that comes out. It’s completely harmless but a little sticky.
- Around 65-80°F usually does great with the Ficus Breeze “Benjamina”.
- This plant is toxic to pets if consumed