The Ficus Bejamina, also known as the Weeping Fig or the Ficus Breeze is a popular easy to grow houseplant. This plant may grow naturally in lowland tropical areas, but can prosper in a wide range of environments. The Ficus Benjamina has beautiful slender branches with deep green leaves that cascade down. These are fast growing trees, so they will need to be pruned and repotted yearly. This plant will arrive in a 6" nursery pot.
- The Ficus Breeze “Benjamina” loves medium to bright light, so it should be placed in a room with a lot of natural light.
- Only water when the top one inch of soil feels dry.
- This plant grows fast, so you will want to prune it often. Watch out for the milky residue that comes out. It’s completely harmless but a little sticky.
- Around 65-80°F is the perfect temp for the Ficus Breeze "Benjamina"
- This plant is toxic to pets if consumed