Introduce a touch of South Africa greenery to your home with this stunning Haworthia 'Cooperi' Succulent! Small leaves that grow in round clusters and pointed tips characterize the Haworthia ‘Cooperi’ Succulent which make it a staple for beginner gardeners. When the leaves fully mature they slowly become slightly transparent which only adds to the charm of this Eastern Cape native succulent. This succulent will arrive in a 4" pot!
- The Haworthia Cooperi succulent needs to be in a shallow container as its roots grow very short.
- Place the succulent in a brighter area but away from direct sunlight
- Water weekly in the summer or once the soil on the top has dried out
- Avoid over watering as it may cause fungus and gnats from forming
- This plant is toxic to pets