Usher in a refreshing touch of green to your home with the Hoya Carnosa Plant. This easy-to-grow plant pops with a trio of colors, most notably bright pink, that all capture the eye of anyone who passes it. These plants are popular indoor options due to the ease of care. It prefers bright indirect light with warm humid temperatures to reach its full potential.
- Place the Hoya Carnosa Plant near a window with bright indirect light.
- This is a more topical plant that thrives in humid conditions.
- Warmer temperatures seem to treat the Hoya Carnosa Plant best.
- Water when soil is dry to the touch. Will require more water in the Summer.
- This plant is non-toxic to pets