Refresh your space with the Hoya Carnosa Tricolor Plant. This easy-to-grow plant has pink stems and beautiful white, green, and pink variegated leaves. The Hoya carnosa Tricolor is native to sub-tropical areas, where you can find it vining along trees. These rare plants prefers bright indirect light with warm humid temperatures.
- Place the Hoya Carnosa Tricolor Plant near a window with bright indirect light.
- This is a more topical plant that thrives in humid conditions.
- Warmer temperatures will treat the Hoya Carnosa Plant best.
- Water when soil is dry to the touch. Will require more water in the summer months.
- This plant is non-toxic to pets