The Succulent Kiwi always brings a spark of uplifting and hopeful energy into a room! It’s short charming stature and thick moisture-filled leaves with red trimmings envelope all eyes for a graceful show. You can place the Succulent Kiwi on a tabletop, desk, nightstand, or counter and it will set off the real beauty of its surrounding space!
- The Succulent Kiwi likes staying dormant over the summer and in the winter is where real growth occurs.
- Water frequently from spring to fall about once a week and slowly cut it back the warmer it gets.
- Well drained soil and regular potting mix will allow the Succulent Kiwi to grow with grace.
- Around 65-75°F usually does great with the Succulent Kiwi.
- This succulent is toxic to pets
Introduce a lavish touch of botanical fashion to your home with the Succulent Kiwi and order yours online today!