With its prominent bloom and lustful dark leaves the “Lipstick Black Pagoda” is an exotic option any homeowner be proud of. The dark veined leaves are reminiscent of the shell to watermelon but darker in hue and more unique in patterns. You can make the “Lipstick Black Pagoda” an indoor or outdoor decor option as its versatile nature makes it popular for hardcore gardeners.
- The Lipstick Black Pagoda loves medium to bright indirect light
- Allow the soil to dry out between waterings. Usually, once a week will suffice.
- Regular potting soil with peat moss and a humid environment will make growth quicker and easier.
- Around 60-80°F usually does great with the “Lipstick Black Pagoda”.
- This plant is non-toxic to animals
Make your home pop with botanical grace using the “Lipstick Black Pagoda” and order yours online today!