Known for its curled leaf foliage and fanned spread of scalloping segments, the Mahogany Fern always makes your space richer. Its lush appearance and densely populated stems give it a serious enchanting look that welcomes all guests with an amazing sight. Little care goes into getting the best out of your Mahogany Fern. It just needs a consistent watering cycle and indirect light to really thrive! This fern will arrive in a 4" diameter nursery pot.
- Water the Mahogany Fern once a week from spring to summer then cut it back slightly over the next months.
- Requires consistently moist soil, do not let dry out between watering.
- Likes high humidity with regular potting soil.
- Around 65-80°F usually does great with the Mahogany Fern.
- Non-toxic and pet friendly