This broadleaf evergreen is a member of the family Euphorbiaceae and gives your living space stunning greenery 365 days of the year! The Mammy Croton has very distinctive shiny, smooth, large, thick leaves that always capture the eye of anyone passing by it. It’s popularity grew rapidly for its distinguished color, size, and grand appeal when at its peak!
- You can place the Mammy Croton in partial shade to full on sun. If you want to optimize the color and size of the plant, place it directly under the sun as it loves bright environments.
- This is a tropical plant so it loves the humidity! Try not to let it get too dry or let the soil clump together. Ideal humidity: 40-80%.
- Regular water feeding is essential but be sure not to overwater.
- Make sure to keep the soil moist and never let it dry.
- This plant is very toxic if consumed! Keep away from small kids and pets.
Liven up your living space with the topical Mammy Croton and order yours online today!