The Maranta Leuconeura Prayer Plant has a soft green tone with markings that look like brush strokes. Keep it near a window sill, in your office, or around the patio with damp soil and a light misting for striking results! The Maranta Leuconeura Prayer Plant gets its name from the way the leaves fold upward into a shape resembling hands folded in prayer at night.
- Prefers bright indirect sunlight but can handle low light conditions.
- The prayer plant prefers well-drained soil and requires high humidity to thrive.
- Fertilize your prayer plant every two weeks from early spring through fall.
- Around 60-80°F usually does great with the Maranta Red Prayer.
- This plant is non-toxic to pets.