The Maranta Leuconeura Prayer Plant has a soft green tone with markings that look like brush strokes. Keep it near a window sill, in your office, or around the patio with damp soil and a light misting for amazing results that will catch you off guard! The Maranta Leuconeura Prayer Plant gets its name from the way the leaves fold when the sun goes down. The leaves will slowly shape into what resembles folded hands in prayer that makes it truly graceful at night.
- Prefers bright indirect sunlight but can handle low light conditions.
- The prayer plant prefers well-drained soil and requires high humidity to thrive.
- Fertilize your prayer plant every two weeks from early spring through fall.
- Around 60-80°F usually does great with the Maranta Red Prayer.
- This plant is non-toxic to pets.