Also known as the Swiss Cheese Vine, the Monstera Adansonii produces show-stopping leaves! Each leaf is full of natural oval-shaped holes called fenestration that give the plant its striking appeal. Place a moss pole in the pot and you can train the plant to grow up it, which is what it does in the wild.
- Place in bright, indirect light and it’ll give you gorgeous leaves
- Water whenever you feel the top ½” dry out
- This plant comes from tropical conditions so give it a misting from time to time to replicate humidity
- Feed the Monstera Adansonii plant a few times a month with liquid fertilizer so its leaves stay healthy all year
- This plant is toxic to pets