Also known as the Swiss Cheese Vine, This Monstera Adansonii produces leaves that will stop your guests dead in their tracks! We promise you bugs didn’t eat their way through the leaves. Each leaf is full of natural oval-shaped holes called fenestration that give the plant its striking appeal. Place a moss pole through the pot and with the vine climb! These plants love growing vertically so give it a pole to wrap around would look great with it.
- Place in bright, indirect light and she’ll be giving you full leaves with swiss cheese charm.
- Water whenever you feel the top ½” dry out.
- This plant comes from tropical conditions so give it a misting from time to time to replicate humidity.
- Feed the Monstera Adansonii plant a few times a month with liquid fertilizer so its leaves stay healthy all year.
- This plant is toxic to pets
Revamp your living space with the Monstera Adansonii 'Swiss Cheese and order yours online today!