Every home can use a touch of greenery for added charm and the Peperomia Glabella has always been a great option. The foliage that grows is an oval shape and can be light green to dark green depending on light levels. The stems are a pink to red color which can also change based on the level of light you provide the plant. Wherever you place the Peperomia Glabella, you’ll be adding a little tropical style that never gets old. Your Peperomia Glabella will arrive in a 6" nursery pot.
- With evergreen foliage like this there isn’t much to do in terms of fertilizing so a well-mixed potting soil will do great.
- You can water the Peperomia Glabella once a week, just make sure it dries out between waterings.
- Place this plant in a spot that receives bright shade and indirect lighting.
- Use a well-drained potting soil so the roots don’t get damaged.
- This plant is non-toxic to pets