Spice up your living interior with this decorative succulent! This Peru native Peperomia Green Bean succulent grows long string bean-like leaves in a beautiful bright green that always adds charm to a room or office. Also known as the “Happy Bean” this cute succulent doesn’t need much light like other species to grow its lime green-tinted leaves!
- Keep the Peperomia Green Bean in shaded light and never direct sunlight for optimal growth.
- Water moderately in the summer when it's hottest and cut back during the winter to once a week.
- Requires very little fertilizer to fully develop as this plant does well with quality potting mix.
- The ideal temperature range for this species of pepper family is 65° – 75° degrees.
- This plant is non-toxic to pets and children
Make your home stand out with our Peperomia Green Bean and order yours online today!