The Peperomia Rosso, also known as the Peperomia 'Eden Rosso' and Peperomia caperata 'Rosso' is an eye-catching houseplant. Its leaves have a stunning red underside. It has both female and male flowers on the same spike so it will bloom. Growing a Peperomia Rosso indoors is ideal because it grows very slowly and thrives in low light and cramped space and can bloom with under 12 hours of daylight. It’s also an excellent air purifier.It is fairly easy to propagate this plant as well. The Peperomia Rosso is a fairly slow grower and won't grow into a large plant, it should stay around the same size, making it an excellent indoor plant.
- These plants should be kept in a low light room, be sure to avoid direct sunlight
- Water your Peperomia trees once the top of the soil becomes dry to the touch. It can easily be overwatered so make sure you are giving it time to dry out between waterings, but also, don't let it go too long being dry as it can also be easily under-watered.
- Fertilize monthly for optimal growth
- The Peperomia Rosso enjoys humidity and warmer temperatures. The preferred temperature range is between 60 and 80 degrees F
- This plant is non-toxic to pets, ASPCA certified safe for cats and dogs