This warm-weather plant produces show stopping flowers that always garner attention! The combination of crimson red and forest green colored leaves make the Philodendron “Congo Rojo” a wonderful option for any level gardener. Its striking appearance makes it one your guests will never forget, so get ready for endless conversations with the plant being the topic!
- Philodendron “Congo Rojo” prefer bright indirect light, though they will be fine in medium-low light conditions
- Let your Philodendron “Congo Rogo” dry out between waterings. Water thoroughly when topsoil is dry, usually once a week.
- Regular potting soil with peat moss will take care of the “Congo Rojo”.
- Around 76-86°F usually does great with the Philodendron “Congo Rojo”.
- This plant is toxic to pets
Electrify your living space with the Philodendron “Congo Rojo and order yours online today!