Allow the Philodendron Hederaceum Brasil to completely take over any room you place it in! This Heartleaf variety produces leaves a bit more vibrant in lime green with a slightly rubbery texture that gives it an astonishing appeal. This free growing vine plant always does well when hanging from a basket or placed in an outdoor patio with the rest of your vines.
- Although it does best in bright or medium light, it can survive low light, but its variegation will not be as eye-catching.
- These plants are tropical by nature so a light misting from time to time will sit well with them.
- Water occasionally when you see the top layer of soil go dry. Use a well-drained pot to ensure the roots don’t sit in water.
- It’s best to place plants from the Philodendron family on pots that can hang so the vines don’t create a mess on your tables although it can be contained with pruning.
- This plant is toxic to pets