Allow the Philodendron Hederaceum Brasil to completely take over any room you place it in! This heartleaf variety produces leaves in a vibrant lime green with a slightly rubbery texture that is unique and appealing. This free-growing vine plant always does well when hanging from a basket or placed in an outdoor patio with the rest of your vines.
- Although it does best in bright or medium light, it can survive low light, but its variegation will not be as eye-catching
- These plants are tropical by nature so a light misting from time to time will sit well with them
- Water occasionally when you see the top layer of soil go dry - use a well-drained pot to ensure the roots don’t sit in water
- It’s best to place plants from the Philodendron family in pots that can hang so the vines don’t create a mess on your tables although it can be contained with pruning
- This plant is toxic to pets