Full of personality, color, and spirit, the Philodendron Little Hope is always loved by anyone! Native to South America, the Little Hope has been a favorite for years in modern themed interiors. It grows stunning ruffled leaves with a slightly rubbery surface and white veins that spread over the leaves. You’ll have fun placing this one in any part of your home that receives bright shaded light throughout the day! Your plant will come in a 6" pot.
- The Philodendron Little Hope prefers bright or medium indirect light.
- Water about once a week, when the topsoil is just dry to the touch and mist between waterings to provide humidity.
- Fertilize once a month using a diluted dose during spring and summer to keep its leaves vibrant and edgy.
- This plant can get a little wild so trimming the leaves from time to time will be important if you want to maintain a clean look.
- This plant is toxic to pets