Give your living space a splash of color with the Philodendron Neon. Characterized by its bright green colored leaves and stems, the Philodendron Neon always cheers up any dark space in your home. The Philodendron Neon is an easy to care for plant that is also for its air-purifying qualities. Proper care for this plant includes annual pruning when the vines get too long.
- These plants prefer bright indirect light, but can withstand low-light conditions
- Water when the top 1-2 inches of the potting mix appears dry
- Maintain temperatures inside your home above 60° degrees at all times
- This plant does prefer a high humid environment above 50% for optimal growth
- Pruning will be required later on!
- This plant is toxic to pets