This China native flowering plant embodies the meaning of elegance! The Pilea’s Aluminum plant grows shiny foliage and looks very similar to the outside of a watermelon. They’re a beginner’s best friend as little maintenance will suffice with this lovely flowering plant. Prominent silver tones decorate the green backdrop on the leaves of this unique plant which always intrigues guests! This Pilea will come in a 4" nursery pot.
- The Pilea Aluminum requires at least four hours of indirect, but bright, sunlight a day.
- During spring and summer, the top quarter-inch of the soil should be kept moist While in the fall and winter, allow the top quarter-inch of soil to dry out before watering again.
- Use sandy soil preferably as its tropic roots thrive under sandy conditions.
- Around 60-70°F usually does great with the Pilea Aluminum.
- This plant is non-toxic to pets
Dress your living interior with the Pilea Aluminum and order yours online today!