Creeping Charlie always sits well in a hanging pot! This wild growing vine produces some of the loveliest foliage you’ll see on a vine. Its oval-shaped leaves are bright to glossy medium green with small scalloped edges that add flair to each leaf. Veins on the Pilea Creeping Charlie appear to sink into the plant which creates a puffy effect that can be noticed from across the room. The flowers are white greenish but are insignificant as most of the beauty lies within the charming scalloped leaves.
- Place the Pilea Creeping Charlie in partial sun to full shade.
- You will have to prune the Creeping Charlie as the leaves can really spread when not contained.
- Keep the soil moist for the most part but make sure the top 1” stays dry before watering again.
- A regular fertilizer application will have Charlie growing at a rapid rate so be sure to feed him often.
- This plant is non-toxic to pets
Transform your home with the Pilea Creeping Charlie and order yours online today!