For those who prefer a more contemporary appeal in nature, the Pilea Peperomioides will make you feel warm at home every day. Its round dark green leaves resemble Lilly pads and sprout with a 70s charm to it that is fun to decorate with. This Chinese native plant has stifling characteristics that seem to complement its surrounding space perfectly. Plae it on a desk, table, nightstand and it will instantly liven up the room!
- The Pilea Peperomioides prefers to be in bright indirect light
- Water weekly. Allow soil to dry out before watering. Be sure the soil dries at least 2” before watering again.
- Provide your Pilea Peperomioides regular potting mix and quality fertilizer to see the best growth.
- As it continues to grow you will need to start trimming some of the leaves and stems.
- Around 55-85°F usually does great with the Pilea Peperomioides.
- This plant is non-toxic to pets