Pothos Plants are some of the easiest indoor plants making them great for beginners. These plants are great for offices, bathrooms, or dorm rooms because they do well in low lighting. These beautiful plants are a trailing vine and can grow to be quite large. Another great perk of owning a Pothos Plant is that they are on the list of top air-purifying plants. The 'Green Queen' is known for her vibrant green leaves and classic look. Easy to take care of, beautiful, and they purify the air you breathe?! It doesn't get much better than that!
- Pothos Plants prefer bright, indirect sunlight, but can tolerate low light as well. Avoid keeping your pothos in direct sunlight.
- The species can be overwatered really easily, so water once to twice a week. Let the soil dry out completely in between waterings.
- Keep your pothos in environment where the temperature does not drop below 50 F. They will do best at room temperature (65 to 75F).
- Pothos thrive in all types of soil. You can even take a cutting from a mother plant and root it in water or soil. The cutting can thrive as another houseplant!
- Keep pothos away from children and pets as they are toxic if consumed!