Bright yellow trimmings, bright green interior, and elegant scattered growth make the Pothos ‘N’ Joy a pure delight to detail your home with. Abundant growth can take up a lot of space so be sure to place it in a spot that doesn’t restrict your vision of it! Renowned for their air-purifying abilities, this charming vine always makes the air you breathe cleaner and easier. Pothos will do great as a hanging plant! The 6" variant will come in a hanging pot with a hook.
- The Pothos ‘N’ Joy loves indirect to shaded sunlight so avoid placing in a spot that receives harsh bright light.
- The species can be overwatered really easily, so water once to twice a week. Let the soil dry out completely in between waterings.
- Keep your pothos in environment where the temperature does not drop below 50 F. They will do best at room temperature (65 to 75F).
- Any type of Potting Soil will collaborate with Pothos N' Joy just fine. You can even take a cutting from a mother plant and root it in water or soil. The cutting can thrive as another houseplant!
- Keep pothos away from children and pets as they are toxic if consumed!