The leaves on the Pothos Satin are a lush green with beautiful silver speckles. Very easy going and minimal work is required to get the best out of the Pothos Satin. The soft leaves and beautiful print make this Pothos look as if the leaves are made from a satin fabric. Place this plant on your coffee table, in your dining room, or in your bedroom for a beautiful accent.
- Medium or bright indirect sunlight works best with the Snow Queen. She still likes a bright room; she just doesn’t like to sunbathe. Tolerable to low light just no direct sun so don't put her near a window.
- Requires moderate infrequent watering. It’s best to let the soil dry out before watering again.
- To keep the Snow Queen as healthy as possible, keep it at temperatures between 60-85 ºF year round.
- Use a gentle mix of potting soil with peat moss to see amazing growth.
- This plant is toxic to pets