If you’re looking for a unique plant to introduce to the home then trust us when we say, the “Rabbit Foot Fern” will not disappoint. It gets its name from the furry rhizomes that grow on top of the soil and around the pot. The fuzzy growth adds another dimension to this already stunning Fern. The Rabbit Foot Fern can be an indoor or outdoor plant depending on your environment.
- During spring and summer try and keep the soil moist at all times, without leaving the soil soaked.
- Indirect bright light will allow the Rabbit Foot Fern to flourish naturally.
- A well-draining potting soil that is peat-based will suffice.
- Never bury the rhizomes under the soil as this may encourage rotting.
- Around 60-75°F usually does great with the “Rabbit Foot Fern”.
- This plant is pet-friendly!