The Ripple Jade Succulent is the perfect addition to any room. Blush pink tints cover the edges of the vertical standing leaves making this hardy plant a beautiful center piece. The rippled leaves will produce heads of white or pink star shaped flowers.
- These hardy succulents can be placed in bright sunny spots but avoid constant direct sunlight as this can burn the leaves.
- A well drained potting soil with a light mixture of sand will have your Ripple Jade Succulent healthy all year.
- This plant can survive harsh conditions even in the winter, but be sure to keep insects and pesky bugs out with choice solutions.
- Water the plant every week and let the soil dry completely before the next.
- This plant is toxic to pets
Add some dry arid charm to your home with the Succulent Crassula Jade Necklace and order yours online today!