The Black Gold Snake Plant is a member of the resilient Snake Plant family. Scientifically known a Sansevieria Trifasciata, the snake plant is one of the most hardy houseplants. Lovers of the Black Gold Snake Plant keep them for their air purification benefits. Though they are not soft, 'touchy-feely' kind of plants, they have beautiful markings and uniquely shaped foliage. The Black Gold Snake Plant has beautiful leaves with yellow edges that extend from the center of the plant. This plant is a beautiful centerpiece for a dining room table or side table.
- The Snake Plant can survive a variety of lighting conditions from low light to bright indirect light
- Water your Snake Plant when the soil had dried out completely (usually 7 days)
- Make sure your Snake Plant has a pot with a good drainage hole
- Snake Plants like temperatures of 65-80 degrees
- This plant is toxic to pets