With its golden curled edges and tropical green interior leaves, the Snake Plant Gold Hahnii does every homeowner justice when in the right place. The creamy color appeal and short blooming stature of the Gold Hahnii always welcomes in guests with a bright smile. It takes little care and is the perfect size to place on a lazy susan, nightstand, dining room table, or an outdoor tabletop! This plant will come in a 4" nursery pot.
- Place them in a room with moderately bright or filtered light and they will thrive.
- Allow the soil to dry completely before watering. When you water be sure it's enough to drain all the way to the bottom of the plant. Water sparingly throughout the winter.
- You can feed the Gold Hahnii standard fertilizer with peat moss and potting soil to see the best yields.
- Room temperature settings will suffice the Gold Hahnii but be sure it never drops below 50°F.
- This plant is mildly toxic if consumed by pets
Make your home lusher with the charm of our Snake Plant Gold Hahnii and order yours online today!