With its golden curled edges and striped green leaves, the Snake Plant Gold Hahnii adds character to any space. This low maintenance plant is great for beginners. Its compact nature makes it perfect for places where space is limited.
Your plant will come in a 4" nursery pot.
**THIS PLANT IS TOXIC TO PETS**
- Choose a place with bright or filtered light for your Gold Hahnii.
- Allow soil to dry completely, then give your plant a thorough watering. Water sparingly throughout the winter.
- You can feed the Gold Hahnii standard fertilizer with peat moss and potting soil.
- This plant prefers temperatures above 50°F.
- This plant is mildly toxic if consumed by pets.