This perennial short growing shrub features lush dark green vegetation with mottled white tones sprinkled in that give it a real wow factor. Not only does the Silver Streak Snake Plant enhance your living space but it works twice as hard to purify your air. It’s always a good idea to have one of these little munchkins around for your own personal health and a lush living interior! This plant will arrive in 4" nursery pot
- Avoid pouring water in the center of the ring of the leaves and instead aim for the soil at the base of the plant.
- Water the Snake Plant Silver Streak sparingly about once every 2-3 weeks and avoid overwatering at all costs.
- Soilless potting mixtures work best with the Silver Streak and be sure to use a pot with sufficient drainage at the bottom.
- The ideal temperature is 60°F - 80°F. If the foliage turns yellow, move the plant to a warmer location
- This plant is toxic to pets