The Spathiphyllum “Peace Lily” grows in native tropical regions and has garnered tons of attention for the unique lily-like flowers that bud. When it reaches full bloom you’ll be welcome to a lovely sight of long flowers that hover over the plant elegantly. The glossy leaves add a polished appeal to the already lavish nature of the “Peace Lily” which makes it extra special!
- Give the Spathiphyllum “Peace Lily” medium to indirect sunlight and it will flourish naturally.
- Water and mist these “Peaceful Lilies” frequently throughout the summer and you can cut it back slightly over fall and winter.
- Use loose potting soil with plenty of organic material to assist in the growth of this beautiful plant.
- Around 65-80°F usually does great with the Peace Lily.
- The Peace Lily is not considered toxic, however, it can be bothersome to pets if consumed. The Peace Lily is not considered pet friendly.
Make your living space stand out with our Spathiphyllum “Peace Lily” and order yours online today!