Enjoy the unique thick branch Succulent Elephant Bush on your home desk or office! This plant gets its name from being an actual food source for Elephants in South Africa as it’s stored with fresh tasting mineral water. Its reddish-brown stem adds a little color to the deep green leaves that grow on the Succulent Elephant Bush.
- You don’t need to worry about watering too often at all. These plants thrive on neglect so water only when you have to.
- Use a more sandy soil mix so it dries quickly as the roots don’t like collecting moisture too much.
- Make sure to use a well-drained pot so the water doesn’t collect at the bottom.
- You don’t need to worry about fertilizing this Elephant Bush Succulent.
- This plant is non-toxic for pets and children
Add some South African charm to your home with our Succulent Elephant Bush and order yours online today!