The Syngonium Gold is a popular and easy to care for plant. These plants do best in indirect light. The arrow-shaped leaves of this plant will turn gold as it matures, creating a beautiful contrast with the green. The Syngonium Gold is a hardy plant and can live longer than most houseplants. Under ideal conditions, it can live for many years and grow 3-6 feet tall.
- Syngonium plants are Medium Light Plants. They do well in bright, filtered light or partial shade. Avoid direct light.
- Keep the soil moist, don't let your Syngonium dry out. Water more in the spring and summer and less in the winter.
- You can use 3 to 4 ice cubes to water your plant. This prevents water from spilling out when watering, helps prevent overwatering your plant, and allows the roots to soak up all the water as the ice cubes melt
- Syngonium plants do well in high humidity and prefer warm conditions. Keep in an environment above 60 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fertilize well in the growing season
- This plant is poisonous if consumed, so keep away form children and animals