The arrowhead plant goes by a variety of names, including syngonium and nephthytis, and is an excellent houseplant for low light conditions. Popular for more than a hundred years, arrowhead plant has withstood the test of time because it's both attractive and easy to grow. Young arrowhead plants are bushy and usually pretty full, making them attractive indoor plant choices for coffee tables, side tables, and other surfaces. As the plants grow and mature, they develop a climbing habit
- Arrowhead plants do well in bright, filtered light partial shade. Avoid direct light.
- Keep the soil moist, don't let your Arrowhead Plant dry out. Water more in the spring and summer and less in the winter.
- Arrowhead plants do well in high humidity and prefer warm conditions. Keep in an environment above 60 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fertilize well in the growing season
- This plant is toxic to pets if consumed